United Engineering, Inc.
PRODUCTION AREA CHECK LIST:
- Hot - Is your production area work environment hot?
- 10°F - Is your production area work environment more than 10°F above the outside air temperature in the summer months?
- Humid - Is your production area work environment humid?
- Employee Turn Over - Have you lost good employees because the production area work environment is too hot or too cold?
- Steam or Hot Water - Does your process use steam or hot water?
- Hissing - Do you hear ‘hissing’ from steam traps or compressed air lines?
- Steam Leaks - Do you see steam leaking from steam piping?
- Inefficient - Are your plant boilers, chillers and towers old & inefficient?
- Room Humidity Control - Does your plant process require room humidity control?
- Negative Pressure - Is your plant negative? When dock doors are open, is unfiltered air coming in?
- Cold Dock Door Area - Is the area near the dock doors cold in the winter?
- FDA - Do you have an FDA requirement to keep food products manufactured in a clean environment?
- Dust Collection - Does your process require dust collection?
- If the answer is “YES” to any of the questions above, CALL US! 815-744-1010
United Engineering, Inc. provides industrial ventilation & plant utility systems. Since 1996, we have been making industrial environments healthier, more comfortable and much more efficient. The following are examples of plant utility systems we provide:
- Summer Ventilation
- Make Up Air Systems
- Exhaust Systems
- Dust Collection Systems
- Chilled Water & Tower Water Systems
- Process Steam & Hot Water Boiler Systems
- Compressed Air Systems
- Equipment Power Panels
- Service Upgrades
United Engineering, Inc. is a diverse team of engineers and project managers:
- American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE)
- Association of Plumbing Engineers (ASPE)
- Certified Energy Managers
- Illinois & Indiana Registered Professional Engineers
- Process exhaust systems
- Dust collection systems
- Dust Hazard Analysis (DHA) NFPA 652 compliant
- Custom capture hoods
- Exhaust booths
- Summer ventilation systems
- Make up air systems
- Space pressure control
- Room humidity control
- Process steam & hot water systems
- Chilled & tower water systems
- Heat exchanger systems
- High pressure gas systems
- Energy recovery options
- Energy usage analysis (EUI Review)
- Energy Star (EPI Review)
- Utility incentives
- Automated control systems
United Engineering is a team of professional engineers who have the experience to analyze industrial ventilation issues and engineer the correct solutions that meet the customer’s performance, financial and sustainable goals.
- Analyze issues
- Evaluate technology options
- Engineer cost effective/efficient solutions
- Manage upgrades (start to finish)
United is a good standing member of the American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists (ACGIH), the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA), the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE), the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), 6 Sigma and others.